Monday 8 November 2010

Sadness and Happiness

So here I am once more 12 hours from my flight home....my mind racing of all the fun and pleasure I have had since I got here....Right now I am on my Owner's Laptop trying to put my thoughts into words....

I have had a wonderful time...no scrap that and make that an amazing time....I am more in love with my Owner now than I was before I joined him and you all know how much I loved him then....chuckles

However I can't stop the tears from welling up as I think of returning home....of leaving him....of being apart once more....knowing that it will probably be a whole year before we are back together again....365 days....wow seems such a long time to wait...and yet we managed the last 11 months and that flew by so the next 12 months will do to.....there will be many hurdles ahead of us....my Owner has some tough times ahead of him that I can only sit back and watch him go through supporting him from a distance when I really want to be by his side squeezing his hand and helping him

On November 24th we will have met each other 12 months ago.....1 whole year....in that time things for both of us have changed dramatically and I have learnt more about myself and who I am than I have ever done before....would I change anything?.....no....well apart from the obvious distance of course....we can't always have want we want in life and when you do find something that works....thats right....grab it with both hands....don't let things pass you by....don't play mind games with each other....enjoy what you have because life sometimes has a funny way of bringing people together when they need it the most and that's when you appreciate every single moment more

All that is important to me right now is that I enjoy my last day by his side showering him with my love as his Owned and look forward to our relationship growing ever closer over the next 12 months....with his collar around my neck its the one item that will keep me going even when things are tough...and after I leave tonight and set off on my journey my thoughts will be of him as I am sure my tears will flow then....knowing that the next time I hear his voice will be on the phone on his way home from work tomorrow night on a road I now know as we both settle into our normal every day pattern once again and on Thursday I to will return to work a different person...someone who has grown and is confident and happy basking in the love of a man who no matter how far away from me will be there always

At the weekend Odin and Winterwolf will be together once more side by side....that will bring the smile back to my face but for now its the RL that matters....its what we have together that is special

Finally My Owner,

I love you more than I could ever say and already I know how much I will miss you....but it won't be forever....just for a while....I am your Owned and always will be....and as I type this and fumble with the tassle on your collar my eyes full of tears I hope that we will always be this close and happy....and yes I am happy more than I ever thought possible....you have shown me what it's like to love again and be loved by a proper gentleman....from the soft gentle moments to the times we raw with laughter and from the bottom of my heart I can't tell you how much you mean to me there just isn't the words...I will be right by your side supporting you no matter how hard things get over the next 12 months.....but then I am sure that you already know that

No comments:

Post a Comment