Saturday 30 October 2010

Safe and Sound

Hello all sorry I haven't been in contact sooner its been a whirlwind 48 hours plus

First of all we are both fine...happy...enjoying each others company

Secondly adjusting time zones is harder than one might imagine lol

The journey was good...slight delay taking off but good all the same...of course as is often the case by the time i got here I had bad news from home that an uncle of mine had died...it was always going to be on thr cards but I felt so vulnerable hearing that so far away and yet my Owner was so good about it that within a couple of hours after we chatted about my Uncle I felt so much more secure

Its the little things like stolen kisses walking hand in hand sharring desserts...chuckles...that make this so incredibly amazing...there are certain things you just cant do on SL

The most amazing thing is the fact that I feel right at home here...being with him scared me a little before I set off on my journey on Thursday as the nerves kicked in and yet as soon as I saw him at the airport all my fears melted

I am lucky very lucky to have found a man who understands me who makes me feel so special and I in turn shower him with love respect trust and my want need and desire for him grows more with every passing minute

So for now as I sit here in the early morning knowing it's lunchtime back home I reflect on the past year with a smile...so many new friends...so much laughter and joy...finding the love of my life...I am truely blessed and not the same person I used to be...I walk tall...I feel confident...I know I can put my mind to anything I choose to do...so thank you all of you for being there for supporting me through good and bad times and long may it continue

Of course that said there is one further thank you....

My Owner...Thank you for coming into my life, for capturing my heart, for seeing and understanding the real me...you are a gentleman through and through and yet you know just how to control me...in your presence I grow stronger and wiser and know that by your side is where I belong....so thank you from the bottom of my heart my love...you have me...ever single part of me and I never want that to change x

5 comments:

  1. *smiles and nods* Good. Glad all is well and have a fabby time both. Hugs, my thoughts are with you V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted all is well Sel. Looking forward to hearing all about it soon. Love to himself. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! So glad to hear all is going well. I will expect a full report later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want details. I wish i could drive there >.> We still gotta play spin the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey no updates! I want updates!

    ReplyDelete