Friday 12 November 2010

Where did the Day go?

OK so some days life just passes by in a blur....take today for instance....I awake early (again) and head to work once ready....work is busy then quiet then busy then quiet and this goes on all day....you look at the clock and notice the time and look puzzled as you wonder where the morning went....lunch and then back to work and suddenly without warning you hear from the radio the unmistakable tones of the hourly Pips and looking at the clock as you once more gasp realising the day is almost over 1 hour to go.....god if only every day could be like this....grins

So as soon as I was able to get out I find myself on my doorstep...no idea how I got home...can hardly remember the walk except for stopping at the post office on the way....I know it was raining but for some reason I just cant remember walking it which means my mind was elsewhere or blank....now for anyone who knows me 'blank' is not how I would explain my mind....it is often busy...very busy....in fact it's what makes me wake up early every day without fail almost much to my annoyance, my Owner has pointed out (and rightly so I might add), I need to learn to sleep in so I can live longer...chuckles

So I get home drag the dog out for a walk....which annoyed him as he hates getting wet....I get back grab my tea and settle in front of the laptop and suddenly I realise that the day really has flown by.....it's not often that I take stock of my day but now as I sit here and catch up on other blogs as I type my own I realise that I must be settling back into my normal pattern once more and of course in a way that is good but in others it makes me realise that time really does fly by....fun or not

No comments:

Post a Comment