Monday 15 November 2010

Time with my Master once more

So yesterday Master and I spent some time together...first we hugged and then I showed him some changes inside and outside the house...we went to Dark Den and visited some friends where we saw Master Goldfire and chatted with him for a while...for those of you who know Gold I can assure you that he was definitely a sight for sore eyes and of course I had to go to him for a Huggle....smiles....anyway after that we went exploring and then had contact from Sens who invited us to join her and some friends for a bit of Adult Fun...chuckles...it was fun indeed...smiles....then after that Master wanted teasing and we headed for the Keyhole Club which was great fun...all too soon though it was time for me to get some sleep being a busy working Mum of 3 with a clinic a photography business and a baby on the way can really take it out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment