Wednesday 24 November 2010

A year ago....

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

Let me tell you a story, a story about a woman who was unhappy and trapped in a loveless relationship, a story about a man who at the same time was half way across the world and in a marriage that also was suffering hardship. Through the Internet they met and became friends and together they enjoyed each others company, neither one of them looking for more than friendship and to fill empty voids in their lives. Together they grew close, they supported each other, made each other laugh, had fun, teased one another and fell in love. Fast forward to a year later and as the woman in our story types this entry in her blog she has a smile on her face and wears his collar around her neck a symbol of what she means to him as his Owned and how much he means to her as her Owner.

You see this is why I went with the Blog Title that I have, our worlds collided a year ago and to start with it really was us living in an internet fantasy world, a chance to get away from our mundane RL, away from the Relationships that restrained us and left us feeling empty, to have fun and reach out to other human beings and had we not met in the Breeding Motel Sim as we did it could be a whole different story now. But that's the best bit about our story, we did meet and we did get the chance to cross paths and now a year on our relationship is as solid as ever if not more so.

The last 12 months have flown by and in each others company we have both grown as people, we have made many friends and have been very lucky to experience things together that we may not have done with others. More than that though in that time he has become not only my best friend, my partner, my lover but also my Master/Owner which spans both our SL and RL. Our Commitment and love for once another is strong and shines through our RP with others and how we are when together be that in person or through technology. I never dreamt last year that I would travel half way across the world for 12 days to be with a man that I love and yet a few weeks ago I did exactly that.

Since I got back we have been making plans for the next 12 months and that too I know will fly by. As we take our Owner/owned relationship on a step further and learn more about what aspects of the M/s or D/s lifestyle that we like or wish to bring into our own relationship our lives will change even more. My Owner will have a tough few months ahead of him and I will be here to support him, to listen to him when he needs to talk and to sooth him as best I can from a distance and he knows that. Next November we will be together once more and who knows what plans we will have made and be making by then. All I do know is that I love him very much and that in his hands I walk tall, I feel loved, I am owned, he is able to control and command me as I submit to him (a part of my life that I was unable to fulfil before we met and more over hid from others as I lived a lie) and on top of that I have gained back so much self confidence for which I am truly grateful to him. 

So who says that SL and RL can't work together? My Owner and I are proof that it can, it does and will continue to do so, if you want something, if its right and its meant to be...it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment