Thursday 11 November 2010

Being back in SL

So for the last 2 days as soon as I log in someone greets me and then waits for tales of the time I spent with my Owner...smiles....it's nice to be back in SL amongst friends and although I miss my Owner very much everyone is helping me to fill the void....smiles

I can see a few things have changed while I have been away including having to put our house right...no idea how or when the walls moved but with my builders hard hat on I set to work making the structure sound again for my family the last thing I want is one of the kids hurt or far worse than that....my Owner hurt.....so I have been making sure that the house is safe and makes a perfect home once more....well both Odin and I have taken pride and care in the place we call ours

1 comment:

  1. your house probably moved and whatnot because of all the upheaval that we've been doing. I mean...an entire village sprang up in about two days. Then, there was that whole underground thing. We've got that whole terraforming thing too..so, um...sorry if we messed with the wrong stuff?

    Also...your couch is HUGE...none of you are fat enough for that couch...go eat a cheeseburger!

    ReplyDelete