Saturday 13 November 2010

Time to get back to normal in the Farshore/Winterwolf Household

OK so I unpacked all the suitcases...did the washing....made sure the kids and Farshore Pup are fed and happy...Master had business to attend to and now all is back in order in the house....just another typical day then...grins....I have somewhere to be tonight....more news on that to follow tomorrow!

I have done some decorating in the house today well Thanksgiving is around the corner for Master and we have a yummy treat that I hope will make him laugh on the table in the lounge!

Yep all is as it should be once more....welcome home my family....now if I could just have this baby.....

3 comments:

  1. you have somewhere to be tonight...I know where now!!!! *grumbles* I'm going to go dig that hole to China now! *hugs you and squees* thank you for the crib!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha your most welcome love....I think you enjoyed it more than you let on lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah...but it's my right as the surprised person to grumble about it...lovingly.

    ReplyDelete