Sunday 28 November 2010

Our Weekend and going back to my roots

Going back to my roots
With respect to my Owner,

So we have been together on and off all weekend and it has been just perfect....its great when business for my Owner mixes well with our family life but more than that my Owner and I have been able to spend quality time exploring what we both like and meeting new people and as we both have had time to discuss events going on in our lives with both our busy schedules I have decided to go back to my roots to understand what it is that makes me the submissive Kajira that I am so I am back in silks again for the majority of the time and along with my cuffs and my slut belt and because there is snow on the ground at home in Envision and in DD I am wearing some Leather Kajira shoes. I am proudly showing off my Owned tattoo and my Kajira branding alongside my leg tattoo.

So over the next few weeks I want to learn all it is that makes me who I am and learn my role as a Kajira once more to obey my Owner to be his submissive....yes there will be times when I can't be in silks my Owner understands that but whenever possible I will be his Submissive Owned Kajira in every sense of the words...clothes don't make a person it's what's inside what their heart desires...being true to one's self is and the one's you love is what counts

Oh and below is a photo of my beloved home in snow...I love Christmas!

Signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment