Tuesday 16 November 2010

The call of my 2nd Home

Tonight I had a chat with a couple of people and suddenly over a few short minutes I was struck with a realisation that what I need is to spend more time in Dark Den (DD)

DD has been my second home for so long but well due to a couple of issues Master and I left there to set up our home in Envision....I love our home it's big...its comfy...it has all we need for each other and to entertain others but sometimes when Master isn't around it can be lonely and I find myself in DD....when we moved out it was like a sigh of relief we could be us enjoy each other and of course we still do but when he is on business I find myself wanting to be surrounded by those people who made me feel so welcome when I first arrived in DD and of late Master and I have been in DD more to so it will be good for him to I think!

So like birds are called back to their nesting sites each year it appears that DD is calling me home when he is not around....so I am going to go back to spending more time in DD....right now V and I have the Bordello to keep us busy and with live Friday night entertainment and special events to plan and take part in not to mention Thanks Giving Christmas and New Year coming up I think it's time I stepped up to my Role once more...since our family got back off our trip I have been busy with household chores and such like and have not been in DD as much as I should so now I have every intention of getting on with things and when on rare occasions business is not calling Master in the week or at weekends (when all the hard work of the week has been done) I can retreat to paradise and relax with my Master...I think they call that the best of both worlds! So in this case I really can have my cake and eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment