Tuesday 16 November 2010

More Wedding News!

OK so not only is the Prince getting married (see post below) but my Little Brother is too...awwww...I am very close to my brother always have been and I am very pleased for him...his Fiancée is lovely and they have been engaged a couple of years now however they only confirmed their Wedding Date yesterday and it is to be Friday 11th November 2011 (11/11/11- don't you just love magical dates like that?) at 1130am (should have been 1111am surely?)...this is also Armistice Day (Veteran's day) and I think it will be a wonderful day to hold such a family affair on and the Reception will be held the following day. If all goes to plan my Owner will be with me at my side at this very special Occasion.


My Sister did indeed get married last October (2009) and it was a wonderful day if not a little tense in places but it was a very good day, the weather held out and I am pleased to have such a lovely Brother-in-Law...now all I am waiting for is the patter of tiny feet from them...grins


I only have One Brother and One Sister (both younger than me) so to see them both grow up and settle down is something I cherish. I may not see 'eye to eye' with my little Sister (the Princess as I refer to her as) but as the eldest I do look out for them both....regardless of what may or may not have happened between us in the past...I am of course the black sheep in the family...I like to do things my own way and not conform as the others may do or as people believe I should do....that is my choice...life has been a little harder for me and now as I reflect on it I see myself in a much happier place because of one man....I would not change my life (well not all of it) as it has shaped me into the person I am and has allowed me to take paths that I may not have taken otherwise...for now I count my blessings and take each day as it comes (well I try to keep my feet on the ground)...who knows what the future holds for any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment