Tuesday 30 November 2010

Delivering new life for Glint

With respect to my Owner,

So tonight was just like any other night until I walked into the Bordello....the first thing I heard was a scream of my name via the mouth of La Prez Cara and then in a blur I was finding myself beside Bree as I realised very quickly that she had gone into labour....suddenly things moved very quickly and getting all of us back to the clinic I began to take charge of the situation and finally peace and calm was in charge as I got Bree to concentrate on me and bring her 3 little kittens all girls arrive in the world....each one as beautiful as their Mom....Cara was in the water at her side and Nim and Dalton were there on hand to help us as we encouraged Bree to push with all her might...poor Cara her hand was hurting and her voice hoarse from counting backwards from 10 to help Bree with her timing.

The Birth was not complicated until the end when baby number 3 gave me a scare involving the cord being wrapped round it's neck but as all good midwives I was able to stay calm and work quick under pressure and Mom and babies are all doing well.

I love my job especially when I help to bring new life into Glint....it shows how the world is always moving on...it never stands still time doesn't and as Christmas approaches a time for loved ones friends and family to be to get together I realise just how lucky I am to be surrounded by all the important people in my life right here in Envision and Glint!

Signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment