Sunday 21 November 2010

Spending time with Master Odin

Its been a funny old weekend what with Master being away on business and with me feeling a little under the weather but thanks to the wonder of technology (installing that expensive PC in our bedroom was the best thing we ever did and the desk is very comfy when it comes to having 'fun') we have been able to stay in contact....that said Master was able to make a surprise visit to see me this morning and it was lovely to have him with me for a while but all to soon business took him away again and left me in our big house with our children and the dog for company....of course I miss him when he is away work has been busy for him recently but I do so love it when he comes home with treats....my goodies cupboard is full of treats that I just can't get elsewhere so I always look forward to the gifts he brings from his travel and that reminds me I must ask him to bring back some chocolate my supply is a little on the low side!

No comments:

Post a Comment