Tuesday 23 November 2010

Spending Time with my sister Tara

With Tara
Tonight my sister Tara and I spent some time together which was brilliant fun we chatted about all sorts and had a good laugh. We chatted about events in our lives and we of course discussed our Master's in great detail. It was lovely to be able to share good news with each other and have a girly chat. Something that both of us have been unable to do for a while as we have both been busy. We need to do it more often, we need to go shopping together and we need to find some good stripper joints...chuckles

4 comments:

  1. Damn you woman! No buny ears, No willy shaped straws, No L Plates, No cowgirl outfits, No macarena and definitely NO FECKING STRIPPERS!
    We'll have a quiet night in, in front of the BBC, You'll make tea and I'll organise a few egg sandwiches. If we're lucky we'll catch a repeat of Gavin and Stacey and then get a good night's sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Gavin and Stacey now there is a good idea...oh and tea sure but I need victoria sponge to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we not have a few jammmie dodgers? I find sponge a bit... well spongey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure jammie dodgers but also custard creams I love that dunked in tea....mmmm maybe we should start with a home made meal...Shepherds Pie?

    ReplyDelete