Sunday 14 November 2010

Lina's Baby Shower

So yesterday I had to lie to my little sister and try to convince her that no-one was throwing her a Baby Shower....god I am so not good at telling lies....anyway eventually the 'Father to be' Gooz sent me a directions to the baby shower and taking a gift from Master and I of a Twins Heart shape Cot and balloons I headed to the party...once everyone was there and all gifts were on display we waited for the Mom to be to arrive and finally after what seemed like ages she arrived looking lovely (being pregnant really suits her) and the fun began...before she arrived we all lined up and performed the Thriller Dance for her...all in a line to...she was made up! She ended up joining in with the dancing (and for a heavily pregnant woman she can move) and of course there were plenty of hugs all round....I can honestly say that she was very happy and I think her and Gooz will make wonderful parents just as Master and I do...I can not wait to meet their little ones...watch this space it won't be long and as midwife and Auntie can I just say I'll be having my cuddles once Mom and Dad do!

2 comments:

  1. Its easy for me. I forgot about it completely XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me to show off my baby bump and of coure I'll think it's a baby shower!

    ReplyDelete