Tuesday 16 November 2010

Awwww...what lovely news!

The Happy Couple
Wearing Diana's Ring
OK so most of you know by now that I live in the UK....well today news was announced that Prince William and his Girlfriend (or should I say Fiancée) are to get married in 2011 either Spring or Summer...I am very happy for them...Prince William and Kate (Catherine) Middleton have been together for 9 years and make a wonderful couple and more over Prince William has given his love his Mother's Engagement Ring...I am sure that Princess Diana would indeed be proud of William for choosing a woman that like her was not of Royal decent....the engagement ring was a very nice touch...I wish them both well in their future marriage and hope that it is a long and happy one!

3 comments:

  1. Eddie izzard makes us proud of him too

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKaAO2HL4mk

    XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah now Eddie was indeed taking the mickey out of Prince Charles..William's Father but I see your point...makes me proud to be British lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the risk of offending a whole nation... God that ring has seen some action in the form of bedside lockers:)
    From England Rugby captains to Department store heirs
    Runs for cover and hides really really well

    ReplyDelete