Tuesday 23 November 2010

This week is an important week!

This week in America people celebrate Thanksgiving...a time for families to be together in each others company and give thanks for what they have, it is a harvest festival and as my Owner explained to me it is indeed bigger than Christmas.....of course here in the UK we celebrate Harvest differently in October and Christmas is the big Family event....anyway as it is important last week in our house on Envision I created a Thanksgiving area with signs and pumpkins and all sorts just to help my Owner feel in the mood and let him know how important he is to me and I think he was quite touched....after Thanksgiving I will place the Christmas tree there and make that my Christmas area!

However this morning that got me thinking that the Bordello in Dark Den needed a Thanksgiving feel to it so I have been to decorate that as well....not to much just a little bit and outside there is a basket with food and drink for people to help themselves to.....just my way of celebrating with them

Still this week is also important for another reason as far as my Owner and I are concerned...we celebrate a year of knowing one another....in a year we have both experienced so much and we both have so much more to seek and find....our relationship has changed on many levels over the last 12 months and I feel very lucky indeed....tomorrow 24th November is one year since we met that's 365 days and in that time I think hardly a day has passed where we have not been in contact somehow...from on SL to emails to instant message programmes and phone calls.....so tomorrow as we celebrate this milestone and look forward to the next I will thank my lucky stars that I have found my man and have indeed found myself....and as a new year in our relationship starts and we start to make more plans and move up a gear in our relationship I rest easy once more in the knowledge that my Owner will support me and command me as well as love me and as his submissive I return his love and strive to make him proud

No comments:

Post a Comment