Tuesday 9 November 2010

Home again

So here I am on my laptop updating you all once more my head still a little fuzzy from a mixture of feelings and thoughts...but I am home and as my Owner said to me last night...there is no place like home....as much as this may be true I can't help but miss him....still I am sure I speak for both of us when I say that we would not have it any other way right now....our time to be together will come

So there we have it....yes I had a wonderful time...yes I am proud to be his owned...yes I miss him....and yes I can't wait to be back in his arms...as we plan our next time together a smile crosses my lips!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home Sel.
    So glad to hear you had the best time EVER!!!!! and that Odin didn't turnout to be an axe murderer etc... :)
    Details girlie.. We all want details now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *throws her arms around you in a big hug*
    So glad you are back home, I'll be looking for your smiling face in the Den soon! And then I'll be dragging you off for the full story!

    ReplyDelete