Wednesday 17 November 2010

A great Friend

Tonight for the 1st time in ages I spoke to a great friend who I haven't seen much of or spoken to in a while...I have kept up with events involving him over recent weeks that have had me worried about him and a few weeks ago I spoke to him in the Bordello and thought his life may have changed onto a better path but its seems not to be and tonight while Master was on Business and I was busy doing some tidying in the house I received word from this friend and reached out to him...it was so nice to be able to chat to him and I listened to his problems as he listened to my talk making me think of days gone by when we used to spend a lot of time in each others company....right now he is indeed sad and my heart goes out to him...the cold lonely nights are not being kind to him right now and I hate that he feels so sad and lonely....however after a chat with me for a while he did find himself smiling once more and that lifted my heart...its hard to see friends down and lonely...I am hoping that now I will see more of him and that he knows I will be hear to listen to his troubles if he should need it...recent events have sent him away licking his wounds and he has been a shadow of his former self but now hopefully he will turn a brighter corner and be able to step out puff his chest out and walk proud and if I need to be there to help him I will...true friends are hard to come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment