Thursday 30 September 2010

Enjoyment comes to those who wait!

together once more
So the last couple of days Odin has been a little busy...lets say due to business related items...and has been away! During this time I have been updated my studio and sorting out shots for my Camera business. I think I am just about ready now for my first official photo shoot...grins

Anyway today Master was back and after watching him with others as he teased me mercifully we finally got to be together once more...mmmmm...Oh god how nice it was to be with him once more to have my needs and desires answered and to know that his to were being answered....smiles

So I am as they say a very happy and lucky woman right now....having my Owner back makes my heart beat faster with untold pleasure and excitement

Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment