Tuesday 7 September 2010

Today is a good day!

Smiling at my Owner
I am sorry that I never put something on here yesterday but there really wasn't anything to report....well there will be soon as far as SL is concerned but I am waiting for other things to fall into place before I start talking about that!

So I got time on line with my Owner this morning and we chilled out watching other's....winks....and enjoying each other's company before I had to dash off to work....OK so that's the only bad part of the Day...chuckles.

Anyway the day started off with Rain but the weather has got nicer as the day has worn on and my Owner has had me smiling as he has been sending me emails which have put a smile on my face regarding my future collars!

I am a very lucky woman indeed and I love him very much

So I thought I would send a quick update and tell you all to watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment