Thursday 23 September 2010

Oh My God....RL Post

5 Weeks!
Oh how time flies...today (not that I can believe it) is 5 weeks (yes that's right just 5 weeks) till Odin and I get to be together....WOW!

When we first started planning this trip it just seemed so far away....I thought it might never get here (I mean I knew it would but it was just so far away it seemed impossible) Now with the moment almost upon us and other things starting to happen around us that need to happen to give us a clear, if unsteady and bumpy, path ahead of us it just brings home to me how much I can't wait to be with him.

Right now I am just so happy and as the countdown now hots up my head is filled with many thoughts from the excitement and anticipation to the thoughts of which suitcase to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment