Sunday 19 September 2010

Busy Weekend

Busy times
This weekend both my RL and SL have been busy with all sorts....close friends requesting my help more patients to see at the Mama Allpa clinic my SL business taking off, family visiting at home leading me away from SL and of course finding time to be with Master/Owner as the weekend built up around us....finally though Sunday was a day of excitement for me on SL as I got to enjoy witnessing my partner with another Female while I was with her partner and what an amazing feeling that was as we kept an eye on each other throughout and afterwards we got to be together once more.

Oh yes SL this weekend has been a pleasure as it always is and yet it's not over tonight there will indeed be more to come....I can not wait to see the man I love once more

No comments:

Post a Comment