Sunday 26 September 2010

Winterwolf's Sex Journal - Part Three - Sens and Aki

So today Odin was away on business, although he was getting messages to me in any way he could and as often as he could, so I spent the day pottering around in the house re-arranging the attic and setting up my studio...for now I will be doing all my photo shoots at the house so that I can find a decent place to rent in the future.

On our Knees
Sens and Aki
Anyway in the afternoon as I was playing with my camera set up a very sexy friend turned up with her husband in toe...I hadn't met him before and he was very shy but as Sens and I chatted and flirted as we often do Aki felt at home and soon time flew by as we toured the house and then took our friendship to the bedroom as the camera flashed the 3 of us pleased and pleasured each other....my girlfriend and her husband in my bed with me all that was missing was my partner he would have loved watching his 'lover' and his 'gal' making out and enjoying each other but more than that he would have gone wild watching me with Aki

MMMmmm....3 Sum fun
The Camera continued to click as we played and teased each other hands, lips and tongues exploring one another....tangled bodies wrapped together in bliss...cries and moans filling the air as we moved in sync with each other...toys adding to the excitement...mmmm it was a very good Sunday Evening....roll on the next time and hopefully Odin will be with us...I know that both Sens and I missed him madly and I just know that him and Aki will get on so well

Oh and yes he loved the pictures when I showed him later in fact they drove him wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment