Saturday 25 September 2010

Love and Friendship

Our Position....grins
Love is the emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
Love is what makes you feel so confident and makes you tackle even the hardest situations
Love is what makes you smile and feel good inside
Love is what makes the world go around and will always do so

Love is what I feel for my Owner...it's what makes us who we are as a couple and has never meant more to me than it does right now... and with love alongside it is friendship....our friendship is solid and keeps our feet on the ground even when it is difficult at times....with such a small amount of time left before we are together our sessions on line become more intense and mean so much more than they have ever meant before....of course they have always been important to us its what keeps our relationship alive but now its all leading to that moment when we get to complete our bond in just a few short weeks! When I get to take his collar and be his Owned!

I am a lucky woman to have found the man I have been searching for all my life...I am lucky to have stumbled upon him when both our paths were ready to cross.....another time, another place, we may not have had this chance.

28th October 2010 can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, Sel.
    Got some bad news for you. My baby is due on Oct 28th. You'll have to call the trip off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo...right then I'll make sure you have it before then....elective Caesarean?....where's my gloves? :)

    ReplyDelete