Monday 13 September 2010

Warning soppy post

Need I say more?
So Monday once more...weekends sure go fast when your having fun....smiles

Lucky for me next weekend is a long weekend for me as I have a days holiday on Monday so I am looking forward to it plus next weekend is a busy weekend in my life with all sorts happening so I will need the extra day to recover....smiles

So time is flying by now till the current chapter in my life involving the man I love and the desires we share finally enters a path that we have dreamed about for so long....every single part of me tingles at the thought of being in his arms, my heart races as I think about the moment we have longed for finally being there for us to grasp.

It may be hard for some people to understand what we have, what we share, what we mean to each other and others will and do understand it perfectly, right now all I want is for the time between now and being in his embrace to fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment