Friday 3 September 2010

Dreaming

Live it...enjoy it!
Some night-time dreams are just so vivid..sometimes you remember every single little detail and it leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy when you awake and that was how I was when I awoke this morning....I had trouble sleeping to start with last night (which I wont go into here) and it was the was really late before I finally dropped off...but the dream I had of me and a certain man in my life not only helped me to put together an email that I sent him this morning but also allowed me to retain images in my head that make me tingle from top to toe. Trust me I will be smiling all day!

My RP with him is so vivid that I think this dream was sparked by a recent one with him and believe me it was a good RP....never the less I am not about to spill all...grins

All I will say to all of you is this...if a dream or a RP are worth chasing after and make reality then grab it with both hands...don't hold back....don't wait....take it and enjoy every single delicious moment of it!

1 comment: