Saturday 4 September 2010

Winterwolf's sex Journal - Part One

Dear Journal,

Us loved up
Normally I keep my sex sessions with Odin in my head but today I feel a need to write down how I feel and what we experienced....Saturday and Sunday are my 2 favourite days of the week for so many reasons and this morning was just such a morning. We stepped into Olivia's Playhouse and immediately I knew that this was special. We got comfy on the couch and I couldn't resist wrapping my hand around his thigh squeezing gently as I looked at him and winked naughty thoughts running through my head. My own naughty thoughts matched by his as he took my hand from his thigh and placed it over his growing bulge beneath the tight fitting Jeans that he was wearing.....at that moment a thought went through my head that I was indeed the luckiest woman in SL to have found a man who understands me who desires me as much as I desire him. A strong tremble passing through my body as he pulled me up onto his lap and I straddled him placing my legs either side of him....my hands undressing him as we kissed deeply, my fingers buried in his chest hair as I teased his nipples with soft feather like touches....my need to be with him over flowing...to be his owned as I always am and always will be.

Bello
My eyes glued to his own as his hands explore my body beneath my silks and I felt the firm grip of my arse cheeks before he was lifting me over his shoulder and carrying me upstairs to a bedroom....clothes being torn off as he commands me to the rug animal instinct driving us on as his strong arms lift me and place me gently down onto the fur.....my eagerness to please him and be pleased by him the feeling I have with him the same since the first day we met except now much, much stronger. It consumes me in such a bond of love and pleasure. Its the same feeling that keeps me warm on cold nights when he cant be with me, on mornings when business keeps him away, and its the same feeling that sends pulses through my body at the sound of his voice, just a few words from him can make me putty in his hands....its a hold over me that I can't explain....a love so pure it could melt the most hardened of hearts and makes each and every single second with him such a pleasure. A hold that I cherish and never want to have stop a hold that brings a smile to my face and makes me feel the collar around my neck with my fingers and savour the way my heart skips a beat in delight.

MMMmmm
His need for release now so obvious as he slides his hardened shaft into my mouth and slides back and forth my tongue playing with his PA ring the cold steel such a contrast to his heat as I enjoy the feeling of his hands sliding down my naked body with him leaning over me his hands playing with my slut belt and then his rough fingers on my soft skin tracing the owned tattoo on my belly before his hands move lower and I whimper in pleasure my desire for him over flowing now as we move together my hips rolling as my back arches to him as he slides deeper down my throat the moment of release just minutes away....his growl sending shudders of delight through my body as I hear him getting closer.....and then the magical moment of release the feeling of a close bond we share and the desire and need of two people in love as he lets his seed flow and the familiar taste fills my senses....but this is not the end oh no he is not a selfish lover he knows how his owned must meet her own desire and as the lust grips hold of him he turns me over, as he continues the control, so I am on my back my hands beneath me pinned beneath him as he slides deep into me our moans filling the air the sexual chemistry obvious to any who may look upon us as he thrusts deep over and over as I roll my hips and grind to meet his thrusts our moments in sync.....sweat on his skin as it glistens in the light the feel of our bodies moving against each other making us both tremble...words or love being whispered between us as me move closer to our goal of being as one once again.

Tenderness shared
My cry of pleasure filling the air as I respond to him my breasts swaying and bouncing with every thrust into my body as my trembles turn to shivers and shudders the speed increasing as I match him pace for pace rocking back and forth as I grind. My inner walls grip and release him in rhythm as my body arches to him once more, almost massaging his shaft deep within the feeling intense as we reach for climax our lips upon one another as we kiss passionately and feel the electricity pass through us our tongues dancing and teasing. Now in this very moment as my body tenses and holds still breaking the kiss to roll my head back and cry out and then the shudder violent and sudden takes over as my orgasm grips me and he holds me tight to him and I hear him growl and join my pleasure once more the bond complete. This is the moment that means everything the moment when he gets to mix pleasure with pain and heighten my senses as he leaves his mark upon my skin as we reach a point of no return.

Gorgeous Couple
His continued thrust as we work through my orgasm my body responding and holding onto him tightly as he holds deep and slowly after what seems like ages our bodies start to calm down. The gasping for breath afterwards the sweet words of love and the tender caress of 2 lovers as we steady ourselves and bask in the glow of the sex we just enjoyed. Soft kisses and his strong arms as we settle together for our after sex hug the one that allows us to relive the experience in our minds as our bodies tingle. Owner and owned in each others arms wrapped up together not a care in the world our thoughts only for each other. Oh yes this is an insight into a magical world that we share this is a bond that makes me love him more every day. Having him as my Owner makes me thankful that we met, that he collared me, and that no matter how long it took for that to happen it was worth the wait for us both. Oh yes I am a lucky woman and it never escapes my mind that I am most fortunate we have 3 beautiful children and one on the way that proves just how lucky we are and to top that we have a gorgeous home with many pictures of us and our family and I as think back to how we may never have met if we hadn't been at the Breeding motel that day, how things could have been, I shudder knowing that destiny brought us together when we needed it most and a smile now plays on my lips as I rest safe in the knowledge that he is mine that I am his.

Odin mio Bello - Ti amo con tutta l'anima

Molto ama il suo Bella x

No comments:

Post a Comment