Tuesday 21 September 2010

As the days draw ever closer

Time moves quickly
You know it has struck me that with just over a month to go till I get to be with my Owner just how quick the last 10 months have gone....in that time I have evolved from being who I was then which was an unhappy, unloved person in a relationship that was suffocating me, a person who wanted so much more from life to someone who has grown in so many ways in the hands of a man who has made me feel the complete opposite to how I did back then...these days I smile often, I laugh lots and I enjoy life. I am learning to grab every single moment with both hands and I am a pleasure to be around. I have learnt more about myself as a person than I could have ever thought possible....more about what makes me who I am and how I have not been true to my wants and desires until now.

If some-one had said to me a year ago that I would meet a man who would make me feel the way I do now, who would have me give myself to him completely, who's collar I would take and want to wear with pride, who would sweep me off my feet and make my life complete by turning it on it's head and holding me close with so much distance between us...I would probably have laughed and told them to not be so silly....but life has a funny way of bringing people together when they least expect it....now I want to submit to HIM, I crave HIS control over me and I need HIS collar around my neck. Strong emotions needs and wants that pulsate through me on a daily basis.

I am so much more confident and that's only possible because the man I love gives me all the support in the world and compliments me at every opportunity....I watch from a distance as his life changes knowing that I am a big part of that...knowing that he gives up so much because of me...oh yes the last 10 months have been a roller coaster ride of emotions and actions....our bond growing ever tighter as the love for each other grows ever stronger....our need to be with each other, our hunger for one another and the words we whisper to one another when we are alone all culminating for now in 11 days that are coming ever closer now and then afterwards, after that bond is completed, the rest of our lives together.

In SL the house we share is a home because we get to be us, it's the one place we get to act as a couple, the walls have pictures that ooze memories of times we have shared together we have pictures in our inventory's that show the love we have for each other and each has a story behind them. In RL we share Emails and calls, we speak all the time, we think of each other constantly during the day and our lives cross in so many ways.

Oh yes the next month or so is going to be hard there are more twists to come over the next 5 weeks and for some of it I am helpless only able to watch listen and offer my love, support and advice...but we knew this would not be easy...we knew this moment would come and now it's almost upon us all I want to do is wrap my arms around him and be there with him...my heart aches right now but in 5 short weeks I will be able to do just what it desires and for 11 days I get to be with my man....I get to show him what he means to me in more than just words and as I write this my thoughts turn to the what happens after that....the plans we are already making the difficult path we will wind together how I will grow under his control, how I will support him and how the love we have for each other will continue to flow as the bond we have holds us close no matter the distance until we can be together always.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment