Tuesday 14 September 2010

Catching up! Tara

Io and me
So tonight I got to see my sister in SL Tara!

Tara and I met in Glint when she delivered the twin boys. At the time I was the slave of her brother IO in Dark Den and she was and in my eyes still is the best doctor in the world. She was there to encourage me and her brother through the birth in the Mama Allpa Clinic...of course the boys were Odin's but no-one knew that except me at the time although of course IO knew they weren't his (later on both IO and Tara admitted that they guessed not long after they met Odin sometime later that he was the father of the boys!)

Tara Io and me
Anyway for many reasons Tara and I found that we had so much in common and as we got to know each other our friendship grew...she is my sister and best friend in SL...she makes me laugh and she is there when I need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend and she knows she can talk to me about anything and our friendship goes way beyond just SL.

Tara and Pry
As we have grown and our bond in friendship has become tighter I have watched her relationship with her Master Pry become so strong and she has watched me move on from IO into the arms of the man I love and adore my own Master Odin. Together we have gone through our SL pregnancies and we have shared many secrets 

In the Irish Collar
Tara and I have spent many times together chatting and having a laugh and for a whole week she was indeed my mistress of sorts after I lost a bet relating to a major England v's Ireland Rugby Match! Her Collar was indeed in the form of an Irish Rugby Shirt which I wore with pride and she taught me a song which I will now demonstrate for you all and for any of you with sensitive ears I would cover them now (don't say I didn't warn you)...coughing loudly as I clear my throat...'You can shove your fucking chariots up yer hole'
Tara my sister

Some people you meet just leave a mark in your life forever that has an effect on how you see the world for the better and meeting Tara has done just that for me...thanks to her I became a midwife in SL and an all round better person so Tara from the bottom of my heart I just want to say this "I love you T"

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwh Sel. Thank you!
    Although, in all fairness sis, I don't know which is worse... the outrageous soppiness of the nostalgic post or the fact that I am topless and seem to be wearing skinny jeans under my toga! Honestly I was fully clothed and I don't think they had Russell Brand-esque jeans in 1 AD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing here Sis...I was meaning to ask where I could get an outfit like that from I am sure that Master will approve of it greatly...grins

    ReplyDelete