Saturday 18 September 2010

Photography (SL Post)

Relaxing scene
Well for all those of you who don't know Master and I are very fond of taking pictures of one another and others on a daily basis...most of which are on display in our house....this got me thinking...as a Midwife for Mama Allpa I wondered how many Mothers and Fathers to be would like pictures during the pregnancy and that got me thinking on all sorts of other pictures to....Master always praises me for my pictures and loves many of the ones that I past to him...so with that in mind I have decided to start up a photography business!

So currently I am looking for space to put my studio and people to use as part of my portfolio...I have my first official photo shoot for a pregnant woman on Monday so watch this space...I can't decide on a name yet but I am sure that will come to me over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment