Saturday 11 September 2010

Storm in the Farshore Household!

Keyhole Club
So you know how it happens you stumble on some-one who compliments what you have already and seems to just fit in perfectly! Well that's what has happened to us....this morning we were at the Keyhole Club and we were watching others chatting about all sorts having been elsewhere first and finally settling on this destination.

Odin was busy chatting up women in IM as is often the case when I get the need to watch him with others and then he was approached by a woman, who for obvious reasons as your discover in a moment, was beautiful saying that we made such a lovely couple....awwww.

So I turned to look and her hair was a gorgeous shade of striking pink which made me look closer and then I did a double take...it was like looking in a mirror....she was the spitting image of me.....for a few minutes all I could do was giggle and keep repeating "Oh my God she is just like me" Odin was laughing and on closer inspection agreed....now it was my turn to laugh as he said how alike we were (now I know others will say that all AVI's that use the same skin will look alike but I have indeed changed Winterwolf to make her different and here was anothher who was just the same as me).

Us with Storm
So I got talking to her and we were indeed so alike...in so many ways....there and then I had met my Twin! Now I know what people will say 2 of Selina? God help us....but honestly she is so lovely. Now Odin and I have been on the look out for others to enjoy as we expand our horizon in the sexual world that we have developed and already we have his sensual lover Sens who is a pure delight and now let me introduce you to Storm!

So we went back to our place and there the 3 of us made small talk had a tour around the house and then got down to the serious work...playtime! It was almost like she had been with us for ages as the 3 of us started to play and she just fitted in...Odin was enjoying himself immensely....then business (RL) got in the way and he had to leave...with both me and Storm wishing he could of stayed a little longer! As Odin departed on Business he told us not to do anything he wouldn't and winked leaving us both giggling on the bed.

Storm my Twin
After he left Storm and I turned our attention to each other and it sizzled in that house....this Storm was here to stay....I think the picture on the left tells more than words ever could...so as I said she walked into our life by accident and so far appears to be just what we have been looking for I hope we all have many more encounters...and as she fell asleep tired and happy following our session I reached for my pen and wrote this with a happy smile on my face...so it looks like my family is growing in more ways than one....chuckles...Bring...it...on!

No comments:

Post a Comment