Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunday update

Look at my Guns....lower your eyes cheeky!
So its Sunday once more....after a surprise visit from Odin yesterday afternoon and a trip to the PRG to see the new look DD (which I will post about later on) this morning was all about us and as always it was wonderful...there is something so delightful about our Sunday morning time together...not just that we have time alone and can enjoy just being us but its also a time for us to make plans and enjoy the closeness we feel...especially as our special day draws nearer....grins and blushes...on that front things are coming along nicely and I hope to have news to share with you all later this week...smiles

Anyway so after having some quality time with my Owner and Master...Odin and Winterwolf went looking at guns...now I'm not really sure about guns but Master did buy me some 'tomb raider' style guns and took me to the range and got me to practice...it seems I was OK at it and enjoyed it....looking forward to taking on master shortly and have him kick my arse...smiles

After he left me I did some shopping for pose balls that I need for a business venture I have planned....more to follow shortly....watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment