Friday 1 October 2010

Kids

Malin Laci and Edson
The nights are drawing in fast now and the mornings are darker, Master and I are currently getting ready for the patter of tiny feet as our 4th baby, a boy, will indeed be due in roughly 20 or so days...this pregnancy has been kind and throughout we have continued to enjoy life and each other to the fullest.

With such a short time left I have been enjoying the rest and relaxation....our other children (our twin boys and my little Prince's) Malin and Edson and (Daddy's little Princess) Laci are growing so fast and looking forward to having a new baby brother to play with and protect

Master Odin and I are lucky to have such a wonderful family and I am sure there will be many more additions to come but right now the little life now fully formed and almost ready to meet the world is my top priority. So watch this space for news shortly....I wonder what we will call our 3rd little Prince?

No comments:

Post a Comment