Tuesday 14 September 2010

2 Hearts as 1

Sometimes feelings have a way of sneaking up on you and when they do there is a certain amount of amazement that comes from something that you never expected.

Time is flying by
Sometimes words are not enough to explain to someone just what they mean to you or how something they have done completes you in ways that you could not have imagined before they entered your life.

Couldn't be clearer
Tonight I am left feeling like I am on top of the world and as I go to bed my heart is so light and the love I feel for my Owner and that love that I receive as his Owned is so strong that I can't help but smile....I am 100% sure that half way across the world a certain man in my life feels the same way I do even if he has to keep a lid on it right now....but in a few short weeks our commitment to one another will be complete and we will finally get to show how we feel to one another in person

That moment can't come soon enough my love...it really can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment