Sunday 5 September 2010

PRG going on's

PRG Symbol
OK so Master had to leave me on important business this morning after a few hours together...coughs...having fun...grins....so I did some bits at home (a woman's work is never done) while singing at the top of my voice (thank god no-one dropped by) and eventually I ventured out the fresh air in my lungs was good and I found myself heading for Dark Den. On route I picked up a copy of the DDI and imagine my surprise at the changes happening in Glint! My Dear friend Lacey and her Master (Master Marvin) have opened their beautiful Yacht 'Lacey II" to the public....which I think is such a blessing for the lucky residents, so Thank you both of you....however what really surprised me was the Spaceship on top of the 'Bordello' (I must say having been to look at it, it is simply amazing) and the spaceship is called 'Selene' (which I have to say is how I wish my name was spelt!) it's so large but looks right at home there and I urge all to go explore....right now time for a nap baby carrying can be tiresome.....I think I'll put the kettle on

No comments:

Post a Comment