Saturday 2 October 2010

Lina

Lina
So today Lina and I spent some time together this morning and she helped me with my Photographic business!

It has been ages since Lina and I spent time together like we did today and she has even agreed to having some pictures done to help me promote my business...we spent the day on and off chatting laughing and remembering old times with pictures and all sorts

Today was a good day....in fact it was a great day...we discussed her relationship with her soon to be master Gooz or as some may know him Sir Sailor and I am happy for them both. We dressed in PJ's and lazed around in the living room of mine and Master's House and it was a happy time....one that reminded me of the first time I met Lina.

Lina was a major part of our life and still is but for different reason's now! There are many stories I could tell you about Lina....but there are not enough hours in the day to do it justice!

So Saturday although Master was away on business once more and could not be with me....was filled with laughter and fun from a good friend who knows me so well!

1 comment:

  1. awww, as heartfelt and wonderful as this is...all he warm and fuzzy feelings I'm getting...why am I ALWAYS naked in every picture you have of me? :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete