Saturday 16 October 2010

Tape Napper makes contact!

Deciding that after all the excitement of the morning so far and with Master asleep as it had been a heavy week for him, the kids playing with each other and the dog bless him, that I would go work on some images in the studio so checking the weather and seeing the sun shinning I open the door and take a deep breath as I feel the warmth of the autumn sun and head out through the garden the sounds of the birds singing and the water ringing in my ears

So I stepped into the studio and found a parcel had been delivered addressed to the business....I opened it and inside was a small tape....Raising an eyebrow I wondered want on earth was on it....I thought for a moment and realised that Master has a tape player on the study shelves so I started the short walk next door to our house slipping past the kids playing quietly putting a finger to my lips to keep the dog from making a sound and climbed the stairs to the bedroom where Master was sleeping soundly.

Tip toeing across the floor to his shelves I removed the tape player and climbed the second set of stairs to the attic and knelt on my slave cushion curiosity making my heart pound and making my breath catch in my throat...sliding the small tape in the machine I pressed the play button and listened to the unfamiliar voice my head telling me this voice was a disguise the words sending shivers of excitement through my body as I replayed it making sure I had heard correctly my heart racing faster at the thoughts that were swimming in my head....taking a deep breath I raced down to the bedroom shouting to Master as I went and jumping on the bed my slave training out the window as I begged him to listen and rewinding the recording once more I hit the play button for him to hear

His own eyes shinning as he realised that this was indeed communication from the tape napping incident a few weeks before and as I knelt on the bed my eyes glued to his face my hands holding the little machine shaking I waited for his reply....the tape recording listed demands and stated that our Tape napper was a private person, they mentioned that there were indeed several copies of the recording available and hidden across Glint....my head was all jumbled up knowing that others may indeed stumble upon this footage.

Waiting patiently as the information sunk into Master's fuzzy head from his deep sleep that I had rudely awaken him from I wondered what his next plan of action was to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment