Tuesday 12 October 2010

Updates all round

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
So I have had a couple of busy days and finally have found time to update....The clinic is doing well all seems to be going swimmingly I have clients coming out of my ears not literally of course so to speak but in the last few days I have had many book appointments and others come to see me....The Photography business is picking up interest also...so its all looking good.

I had a long conflab with my sister and best friend Tara in SL tonight...she is excited that in a couple of weeks I get to be with my Owner....smiles...talking of the visit I believe I am almost ready to go now!

Oh and talking of my Owner we had a lovely day together yesterday as per the picture....smiles....it was nice to be with him for such a long time....grins....and it was an unexpected pleasure to which is always a bonus!

We went to Glint for a bit and saw all our friends there which was brilliant fun....even Sabi was there which made me smile and Argent plus of course Lacey.....more about all of them another time...I could right pages on all of our friends...grins

16 days my love...just 16 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment