Friday 15 October 2010

My Owner

Stronger than ever
Last night before I went to bed we were talking about all sorts most of which is personal and I would not publish on here but during that chat he realised that I needed something from him that he could give me no matter the distance and that came in the form of reassurance.....the smile on my face from that moment to now has not disappeared and the warm feeling I feel within is stronger than ever...I could never thank him enough for coming into my life, for understanding me and for excepting me for me

He knows how important he is to me.....he knows how much he means to me....he knows how he has changed my life....he knows what I need, what my heart desires and with every passing day we reach new heights as we awaken feelings we both buried deep before we met one another

I just hope that as his Owned I understand him as well as I believe I do and that I can continue to make him happy because right now I know how much his life is changing and together we grow stronger and support one another with everything that life throws at us, as 1 unit, as soul-mates the connection between us so strong

13 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment