Sunday 3 October 2010

Keeping the Fire Burning

Missing my Master
So Master left me this morning to go away on business....he left me rather reluctantly and went on his way with my love surrounding him and a bag full of sandwiches and a flask of coffee, well you can never be to careful!

So now I am home alone...I have the children for company and they are a great source of comfort our unborn baby is kicking like mad and the dog is on guard! It will be at least 5 days if not longer before he is back and in the meantime I will keep the fire burning and look after the place until his return and even though I will do that and the family are here the place seems empty without him.
Me the Kids and Farshore Pup
However I know that he will be in contact as much as he can and I will never be far from his thoughts and when he does return I will rush into his waiting arms and we will be together once more until that moment comes I will busy myself with the family and my Photography Business counting the hours down until my love returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment