Saturday 16 October 2010

My Beloved Sis

Tara and Pry

Today I went to see my beloved Sis Tara and her Husband Pry in their new home it is beautiful and while I was there I met another member from the Island Auriane and it was nice to see Tara in full flow moaning about the slaves she is working to train....chuckles

While I was there Pry arrived also and it was nice to see him as well it has been a while...smiles

Tara is due to give Birth soon and expand her family once more and she looks great...no matter what she says....smiles

We got talking about the Feast she is arranging to celebrate Samhain which is the is a Gaelic festival held on October 31–November 1. The name Samhain is derived from Old Irish and means roughly "summer's end" - it's basically a Harvest Festival and reminded her of home

I do miss having her around all the time and spending time with my sister was a joy....smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment