Thursday 14 October 2010

Lina Gooz and Bump!

Lets see!
So tonight I was at home and my sweet kind loving younger sister came by to visit her already large bump made me raise my eyebrows a bit and my midwife instincts kicked in so taking her to my clinic I asked her a series of questions which aroused my suspicions yet further with her answers and we got down to the serious business of a scan

I warned her the gel would be cold but she was an old hand at this my 5 current nieces and nephews (well it would be complicated to call them anything else) confirmed that....we joked about how she always called me the crazy constantly pregnant sister but here she was already 1 ahead of me and now pregnant once more.
Dad joins us


We talked about Gooz as I fiddled with the ultrasound machine and eventually just after the image flickered on my screen Gooz joined us to share in the happy event as the dad to be!

I couldn't help but cry as the beautiful image cleared on the screen and my suspicions were correct my free hand rubbing my own 9 month bump a huge smile across my face....from the picture below I think you can understand why I was so happy for them...I don't think I need to say more....

No comments:

Post a Comment