Sunday 3 October 2010

OOC Letter for my owner - heart felt

My Owner,

I know the next few days are going to be hard, in fact so will the next few weeks and months...nothing I can say or do will make it any easier. I wish I was there...I wish I was closer...I wish I could lighten the load for you.

Soon Love
I can only hope that knowing I am here....knowing that I am thinking of you always....knowing that I love you the way that I do will be enough for now until I can be with you in 25 days time.

I can't pretend that I know what your going through...all I can say is that my thoughts are with you and that I love you with all my heart...you complete me and knowing what you give up to be with me humbles me and makes me feel so lucky

Today a new chapter begins...today we turn a corner...today is going to be so hard on you and as I sit here I struggle to keep my emotions in check....because I can't say to you what I want to say, I can't tell you how I'm feeling because I can't find the right words...I so tried over the last few days and I hope that I said enough....so for now I just type this knowing that over the next couple of days you will read it and I am sure that you will understand what I am trying to say....you know me so well by now!

I am here always...I am not going anywhere....our time is almost here

I love you

Love forever your Owned x

No comments:

Post a Comment