Monday 18 October 2010

Miss V and her job offer

Miss V
So as if I wasn't busy enough...grins....yesterday I was approached by V and asked to help her with a business proposition....not one to turn anything down without proper consideration I went over to Dark Den to meet with her and she asked me to come to the Bordello....since the devastation that had hit Glint and the re-build of the Bordello V felt it was missing something and had taken it over as new management hoping that it would indeed rise like a Phoenix from the flames

So what did this have to do with me? I wondered...well she was getting round to that...she had an idea that to help the Bordello along there should indeed be a certain number of staff in various roles and as the Exec of the Bordello she needed people around her she could trust and who had the same passion as her to build this into something amazing and give something back to the PRG.

Roles she had in mind were:
Bar Staff
Dancers
Security

But there was one role in particular that she wanted to fill with someone who was good with their words, great at taking pictures and had a good business head...that role was of the Press Relations Chief and she had one person in mind for that role....me

Now I was shocked and pleased that she had thought of me and tripped over my own words as I expressed how excited I was....I think I surprised her when I hugged her with sheer joy.

So there we have it...I am now the Press Relations Chief for the PRG Bordello as it has been named or as I nic name it....V's place

No comments:

Post a Comment