Sunday 17 October 2010

Delights

OK so here I find myself writing about something special...something that is so easy to put into words and yet so hard at the same time....it all started a few weeks ago and has developed over time into something very special...I don't want to give to much away as I want to keep a lot of it secret right now but I will say this....

Master and I found a kindred spirit yesterday....some-one who's qualities match our own some-one who is interested in having fun and pleasure and knows how to please. Yesterday we experienced major highs together as we climbed a ladder of ecstasy that gave us all fulfilment....the meeting of minds was a real earth shattering experience that left us all breathless and wanting more and Master enjoyed not only watching us 2 together but joining in too.

I want to shout from the roof top what happened but actually I quite like keeping this a secret right now developing it further and seeing where it takes us not that this is a bad secret in any way but I like the whole idea of keeping this between just us right now and enjoying the moment and I am sure that some will know who the other person is or guess over time but right now I am not saying names just that the person concerned can come back for more any time they like...and I truly hope that they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment