Friday 8 October 2010

My thoughts! OOC

Autumn/Fall 
Autumn or Fall whatever you call it this time of year is my favourite...the trees and bushes changing colour, the nights drawing in as Winter approaches, the feel of the holidays not all that far away coming closer day by day, the shops full of goodies to temp us into spending money and children playing in the piles of fallen leaves and jumping in puddles.

Here at home the winds are getting up the darkened nights happen earlier and the mornings are cold and dark and yet I love that feeling I love the thought that Christmas is around the corner that the new year will soon be upon us and with that comes the promise of new memories. Letting Father Time in on 'New Years Eve/New Year's Day' (midnight) to chase out the old year and toasting that the new year will be as good or better than the last depending on your circumstances!

Yet this year has a new meaning to it for me...this year there are 2 important dates for me to enjoy....first of all 28th October the day I get to be in my Owner's arms, the day I get to wear his collar with Pride and cement our commitment to one another as Owner and Owned a bond forever never to be broken....oh how I have longed for this day for so long and yet this is something I had never dreamed of before I met him, I would never have thought that I would want to belong to some-one in quite the way that I want to belong to him, I want the world to know that I am his, I want to submit to him and to obey his commands and above all else I want to show him how much I love him.

Then on the 24th November we get to celebrate 1 whole year of being together....1 whole year! God how time flies....smiles...OK so technically we met on the 24th and it was January when things developed but I think 24th November is the special date because from that chance meeting to the current day we have never looked back and our relationship goes from strength to strength!

Yes like all couples we have had, and will still have, many hurdles to cross many bridges to build but each day we get a little closer to our personal goals, we get a little closer to each other, we get to enjoy each others company and support one another even with such a distance between us! As we make plans for the future, as we make plans for each other, the days continue to pass and just as the last year has flown by so will the next of that I am certain...each day leading us closer to each other!

Oh yes I love the Autumn, I always have, but right now I love it even more...right now it has such meaning and depth to it and always and forever it will hold a very special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment