Wednesday 27 October 2010

Tomorrow is almost here

So how do I sum up how I feel right now?

Well let me explain something...my Owner heard me babbling at 100mph last night on the phone after he finished work because I am on holiday and am so excited....it does not escape me how important and how huge this event is but the pure excitement of being with the man I love over shadows everything right now

In just a few short minutes I will be on another website checking in for my flight and tomorrow I make my journey to the airport and then take my flight which will lead me right into his arms...and trust me after 11 months of getting to know each other, making plans, spending time in each others company, flirting, laughing and teasing one another this very magical moment is only just over a day away and neither of us can wait! I call our time in SL the longest session of foreplay in history and that statement often has us laughing!

I am so pleased that we met on SL, that he came into my life and that we both had met at a time when our lives could cross and become one and now finally we get to be together although its only for a short time and every single second of it will be precious to us

I am honoured to be his Owned, I am honoured to have him as my Owner...the love we share is a bond that has gripped us both and held us close through hard times already and there are many more to face but we have come this far and tomorrow we take the next big step.....we link in a commitment that will join us as one forever and that thought makes my heart race, sends a shiver of pleasure down my spine, brings a smile to my face and makes me catch my breath.

Oh yes we are both fortunate and lucky to have each other!

2 comments:

  1. I am so very happy for both of you! I know this day has been a long time coming, and there were many difficulties that had to be overcome to make it happen. Now the big day is here! Have a wonderful time together! Lots of love, Lacey
    P.S. Selina, save some room in a suitcase for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travelling and have the most stupendeaous time. Thinking of you both and big hugs. Love V xxx

    ReplyDelete