Saturday 23 October 2010

Tonight at the Bordello

Wow what a night....finally I head to bed tired and exhausted its technically Saturday Morning and Master decided enough was enough for me as he lead me home and we snuggled up on our comfy bed just the 2 of us....smiles

The event at the Bordello went so well it was better than V and I could have hoped for the staff were there keeping every-one happy and the event which was rather short notice after only taking over last week went really well there was indeed a large crowd.

It has been a busy week helping to prepare for this and have it all up and running but I am very proud of what we have all achieved and as I drift off to sleep cuddled up safe and warm with a big dopey smile on my face I can't help but think how great life is right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment