Thursday 21 October 2010

OMG 1 week left

This morning I awoke with butterflies not through being nervous but through being extremely happy and excited....in just 7 days I get to be with my Owner...I get to be in his arms....I will receive my collars...and everything we have been planning and hoping for will click into place....a few months ago when I added the countdown clock to our house I thought it would never come round this quick and now suddenly the moment is upon us...suddenly the time has gone past so fast it almost feels like I blinked and missed it!

On Sunday my Owner and I will be reaching the milestone of 11 months since we met...11 months!...that time has gone so quick and has been so important full of fun and laughter mixed with tough times but a time for us to grow so close to understand each other and develop as a couple....my love for him is so strong my need and desire for him like none I have ever felt before and as we creep towards Thursday and our lives finally reach that happy entangled state, a bond to never be broken I can't help but smile and think how lucky I am to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment