Sunday 16 January 2011

The Weekend once more

With respect to my Owner,

So this weekend I have spent lots of time with my Owner once more we have been to Glint and seen many of our friends. On Friday night there was the pleasure and pain event which we went to near the end as it turned a little sour as some-one tried to shoot at La Prez Cara and her right hand woman Miss Pearl this was followed by a dramatic show down with the Dragon Sir Goldfire and resulted in him taking over a cave under V's beloved spaceship Selene and actually taking over the spaceship to for a while. Sir Gold even took a prisoner for a while in Hell's Bells but finally she was released....this weekend in Glint has been a busy one!

We went to the Maui resort again for a while and had a bit of fun there. We both spoke to Sen's at various points over the weekend and we did some work on the House and land and we got a Sea Turtle and some new fish. Plus I now have baby Dragon's!

Amongst all that we found time for each other found a couple of new places my Owner brought some Art work that had the word Owned on it and now lives pride of place in our lounge and I started planning my new Clinic and Studio.

signed his submissive owned

No comments:

Post a Comment